Leveraging on our latest infrastructure facilities, we are able to offer a wide gamut of Polyurethane Sheets. The entire range of sheets is offered only after stringently testing these in our internal quality control unit.
· Hardness from 20A to 75D durometer.
· Variety of colours.
· Compounds for demanding applications(from high speed to heavy loads).
· Complete machine shop mould making capabilities.
· Fast turn service(from recycling your worn parts to new parts).
· Design assistance for YOUR specific specifications.
· Courteous customer service representatives to serve YOU.
· Prompt quotation responses.
· We will develop a component as per your specification /drawing/sample.
|melting point||range 120 to 130 degree Celsius|
|low-density polyethylene||105 to 115 degree Celsius|
UHMWPE Sheet (abbreviated PE) or polythene (IUPAC name polyethene or poly(methylene)) is the most common plastic. The annual production is approximately 80 million metric tons. Its primary use is within packaging (plastic bag, plastic films, geomembranes, containers including bottles, etc.). Many kinds of polyethylene are known, with most having the chemical formula (C2H4)nH2. Thus PE is usually a mixture of similar organic compounds that differ in terms of the value of .
HDPE Sheet is a polyethylene thermoplastic made from petroleum. Known for its large strength to density ratio, HDPE is commonly used in the production of plastic bottles, corrosion-resistant piping, geo membranes, and plastic lumber. It takes the equivalent of 1.75 kilograms of petroleum in energy and raw materials) to make one kilogram of HDPE. HDPE is commonly recycled, and has the number "2" as its recycling symbol.